The Twisted Spinner features a single attachment rail above the blaster, where its Smart Stick Shield is commonly attached. It also has one strap point in the back handle.
The blaster's namesake comes from its barrel, which rotates 310 degrees after firing to the next dart.
It advertises a firing range of up to seventy feet (twenty meters).
The Twisted Spinner has been released with the following color schemes:
- BOOMco standard (red, gray, white, and blue)
- Blast-Off edition (blue, gray, white, and green)
- Epic Blast Pack (blue, red, and gray)
- Extreme Battle Pack (white, red, gray, and blue)
Reloading and firing
To reload the Twisted Spinner, place up to eight Smart Stick Darts into the front barrel.
Pull back on the front handle to fire a dart.
- The official description and video for the Twisted Spinner refer to firing the blaster as "slam fire", which is a term Nerf advertises for some of its blasters. The distinction is that slam firing Nerf blasters feature separate firing triggers and offer slam-fire as an option; the Twisted Spinner is slam-fire only.
- The Twisted Spinner was the only blaster in the first BOOMco line to not have a separate firing trigger.
|The full image gallery for Twisted Spinner may be viewed at Twisted Spinner/Gallery.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 BOOMco Twisted Spinner Blaster: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games. Amazon.co.uk.
|2014||Clipfire • Farshot • Quicksnap • Rapid Madness • Stealth Ambush • Twisted Spinner • Whipblast|
|2015||Breakflip • Burstwave • Colossal Blitz • Dynamag • Flipbow • Gripstrike • Mad Slammer • RailStinger • Slamblast • Spinsanity 3X|