|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It comes packaged with twenty Micro Darts.
When being fired, the Wildfire is extremely loud, therefore it is not recommended for stealth use.
It was the first fully automatic Nerf blaster. It is considered a predecessor to the Rapid Fire AS-20.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Wildfire, put up to twenty darts in the front turret. Pump the blaster twenty-five times to fully prime it.
Pull the trigger once to fire a dart. Keep it pulled back to use the blaster's full-auto firing mode.
- The Wildfire was criticized for having poor quality control, possibly due to its internals being made of very cheap materials.
- It was featured as a weapon in Nerf Arena Blast. The toy had also appeared briefly in the game's opening sequence.
|The full image gallery for Wildfire may be viewed at Wildfire/Gallery.|
- ↑ NC Review - Nerf WildFire(TM). NerfCenter.com.
- ↑ Nerf Wildfire | Review | Toy | Dart Strike. dartstrike.com.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 SG Nerf (2009-09-20). SG Nerf: Nerf Wildfire - Review!. sgnerf.blogspot.com.
|Airjet Power blasters|
|1999||Lightnin' Blitz • Wildfire • Triple Strike • Secret Shot II|
|2000||Rapid Fire 20|