|This product has been discontinued.
It cannot be purchased in retail stores. The only way to obtain it is through second-hand websites and stores.
It comes packaged with twenty Micro Darts and a carrying strap.
When being fired, the Wildfire is extremely loud, therefore it is not recommended for stealth use.
It was the first fully automatic Nerf blaster. It is considered a predecessor to the Rapid Fire AS-20.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Wildfire, put up to twenty darts in the front turret. Pump the blaster twenty-five times to fully prime it.
Pull the trigger once to fire a dart. Keep it pulled back to use the blaster's full-auto firing mode.
- The Wildfire was criticized for having poor quality control, possibly due to its internals being made of very cheap materials.
- The Wildfire was featured as a weapon in Nerf Arena Blast. The toy blaster had also appeared briefly in the game's opening sequence.
|The full image gallery for Wildfire may be viewed at Wildfire/Gallery.|
- ↑ NC Review - Nerf WildFire(TM). NerfCenter.com.
- ↑ Nerf Wildfire | Review | Toy | Dart Strike. dartstrike.com.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 SG Nerf (2009-09-20). SG Nerf: Nerf Wildfire - Review!. sgnerf.blogspot.com.
|Airjet Power blasters|
|1999||Lightnin' Blitz • Wildfire • Triple Strike • Secret Shot II|
|2000||Rapid Fire 20|