The Zeus MXV-1200 is a semi-automatic Nerf blaster. Like other RIVAL blasters, it fires foam rounds with the use of magazines. It has two tactical rails, where the user can add scopes and other accessories; one is on top of the blaster, while the other two are on either side of the blaster. It features the ability to be loaded from either side of the blaster, and has a magazine release lever on either side. It also features a safety lock, which keeps the blaster from being fired when it is not in use.
The Zeus is not compatible with the seven round magazine, as it is too small to be properly seated in the blaster.
The Zeus was officially announced at the 2015 New York City Toy Fair, along with the rest of the RIVAL series.
The Zeus has been released with the following color schemes:
- Team Red (red, black, and orange)
- Team Blue (blue, black, and orange)
Once the first two gates have been removed in the feeding mechanism, along with some modification to the last gate, the Zeus can be converted to be a fully automatic blaster.
Reloading and firing
To reload the Zeus, press the magazine release button and push out any spent magazines from the well. Load up to twelve foam rounds into the included magazine. Load the magazine into the blaster.
- The Zeus MXV-1200 is named after Zeus, the Olympian god of the sky, weather, law and order, destiny and fate, and kingship. Zeus is also the ruler of the Olympian gods.
- The older Ballzooka MP150 is a similar blaster, as it is also a semi-automatic ball blaster with a motorized flywheel system.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Paul Mindemann (2015-02-14). 2015 Nerf RIVAL Details and New Photos Released | Blaster Labs. BlasterLabs.com.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 DadDoes (2015-02-17). Nerf Rival ZEUS MXV-1200 Blaster and Apollo XV-700 Blaster First Look Toy Fair 2015. YouTube.com
|2015||Apollo XV-700 • Zeus MXV-1200|
|2016||Atlas XVI-1200 • Khaos MXVI-4000|
|2017||Artemis XVII-3000 • Nemesis MXVII-10K|